Charles T. Darling Educational Foundation
The Charles T. Darling Educational Foundation was created in 1989 to perpetuate the values and traditions that inspired the Darling family in the development of Craighouse School. The Foundation acts as a holding company to the three sister companies (Inmobiliaria Craighouse S.A., Campos Deportivos Craighouse S.A. and Colegio Craighouse S.A.). The sole purpose of this non profit organisation is to contribute to the realisation of Craighouse School Educational Project, therefore benefiting the school's pupils, families and staff.
* President: Mr Edgar Witt
* Secretary: Mrs María Isabel Sánchez Cordero
* Treasurer: Mr Carlos Baudrand Saavedra
* Director: Mrs María José Cohen Aguiló
* Director: Mr Juan Pablo Garafulic
* Director: Mr René Jeria Concha
* Director: Mrs Pilar Zabala
* Director: Mr Pedro Becker Rencoret
* Director: Mr Anthony Fyfe García.